martes, 20 de enero de 2015

THE DNA TRANSMITS THE MEMORY OF OUR ANCESTORS.






THE DNA TRANSMITS THE  MEMORY OF OUR ANCESTORS.
Researchers at Emory University in Atlanta Medicine trained mice to fear the smell of a cherry blossom preventing using electric shocks in that period of training might raise. Once they raised their offspring showed the same responses of fear of cherry blossoms, very different reactions to other smells and all this without having experienced. Generations showed the same behavior. This behavior was maintained even in cases of offspring through artificial insemination.
The researchers found structural changes in the areas which detect the odor both in the brains of those trained as in the brains of mice descendants. The   DNA   animals also had known chemical changes as "epigenetic methylation" in charge of detecting the odor gene. This suggests that the experience somehow moves from the brain to the genome, thus allowing it to pass later generations.
DNA

Researchers now hope to conduct more studies to understand how information becomes stored in the   DNA   at first and more studies to see if what happens between mice can be transferred to humans. If so, we could be talking to explain many of the "irrational" human responses such as phobias.
According to the Telegraph, Dr Brian Dias, the departamenteo of Psychiatry at Emory University said: "From a translational perspective, our results allow us to appreciate how the experience of a parent, even before conception, strongly influence both the structure and function in the nervous system following generations. "
The study shows important implications for the understanding and treatment of fears, phobias, etc, since its origin can be located even beyond the stage of pregnancy and although many therapists are already working with this reality, the fact that there are scientific studies that lower frame of the "paranormal" to "normalized" and that, always, is an important support.
But I would go further. While reading the article about this new discovery occurred to me thinking ... what if this is the explanation for reincarnation ?. We took years, centuries and millennia locked in this eternal debate about whether or not reincarnate. And, to me, is more than clear that we are all right but not we agree that those who say no, speak of a matter and those who say yes talk of another. As in most discussions.
When we discussed seem to talk about several different positions on the same topic, when in fact talking about the same position for several different planes. But let me explain a little more specifically making clear that speak of hypotheses and I'm just mulling up and sharing, with no scientific proof that what I say to myself.
If this study continues to move in the same line, ie reaching verify that this also occurs in humans, could indicate that physical reincarnation of melee, life after life, as right now all of us can imagine, from our limited mind, does not exist. However, it could prove reincarnation other.
In my study I suggest that if "certain information" about the experience and expertise of my ancestors, each with his life, has passed through the   DNA from them to me and from me to the next generations, are telling me that reincarnation exists but understood very differently, rather metaphorical.
There would be a "   memory "in my family tree that has survived until today and forever marking my experience today. Obviously, something I I can change and transform from my own experience but, of course, influenced from above, even from before my birth. If who reincarnates is information or memory, life after life of the descendants of a family saga, then do not believe that we are all right ?. Could be the soul "memory" or "certain information"?
When my body dies, I die and not reborn. But a part of me is still alive in the genetics of my descendants, not only the gene that makes the illness or physical trait, but one who lived such an experience, good or bad, happy or traumatic, whatsoever.
So in the end, perhaps, resolve the question of reincarnation finding a common ground on how to approach it, both those who say no, and those who say yes and said this, we would argue.
And to make this march we could then focus on what, for me it is a much more interesting debate. If inherit   memory   the experiences of our   forefathers   Why we inherited? By denying reincarnation from the physical and material deny the possibility of this question. Could it be that if inherited experiences of our ancestors is to continue learning that they started? If it's a happy experience, to have recourse to give us your positive experience. And if it was an unhappy experience, to transcend it until it does.
We are talking about growth and   evolution . Regardless of whether or not the body returns if there is a soul enters another body or not, if I myself over and over again, or if my great-grandfather or great-grandson each in turn. What seems to be clearer scientifically as possible is that "certain information from the previous life" survives generations "and this may already imply some difference in the way of facing our own life from today.
Yes with consequent duality. Inherited and so I am well and I stand from the determinism. Or rather he inherited, learn, transcend and evolve from free will. I choose to remain a matter of knowing more who I am and where I come to decide where I want to get BETTER.
Finally I will not finish without mentioning a scientific study ever had opened to both commonplace for different beliefs. Since many more windows open. To me, knowing this, makes me more responsible about what I'm going to stop inheritance now that I know the material well let fear or love. Also leads me to connect with the idea that if Adam and Eve really existed, as his memory   lives in us because we would all be equal in some way. And if Adam and Eve never existed because the study indicate that each family have brought a particular heritage and a personal trabajito what is not this what we call karma? And finally, if memory is inherited, that would mean that my   DNA   houses an infinite memory, ie all that stored all over the lives of my knowledge ancestors , the maxim that "everything is within you" then it would be true.

  By   Meredith Azkona


 @RdxgCarlos         With Creative Commons Licence International 4.0

1 comentario:

  1. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
    is a great thing in my life today.

    ResponderEliminar